Whether you’re taking out a loan on a new or used vehicle, you’re making an investment. With MPOWER + Vehicle Protection, you can ensure that your investment is covered when the need for vehicle maintenance arises. When you finance with Chino Federal Credit Union, you’ll have the option to add MPOWER + Vehicle Protection to your loan, giving you a wide array of coverage that makes vehicle maintenance easy and cost-effective.
Depending on the vehicle protection plan that you choose, you will get different levels of coverage. However, all MPOWER + Vehicle Protection plans include a base set of coverage that meets, if not exceeds, the warranty that you would receive from an auto manufacturer. You also receive additional benefits such as:
- Roadside Assistance – Benefits including towing, flat tire changes, jump starts, fluid delivery, lockout service, and concierge service.
- Trip Interruption – Expense coverage for overnight stays and meals incurred if you are stranded due to the failure of a covered breakdown when you are more than 100 miles away from your home.
- Alternate Transportation – Coverage for the costs of alternate transportation, such as a rental car, if your vehicle is undergoing repairs.
- Unlimited Claims & Nationwide Coverage – The number of claims on your vehicle is unlimited, and your Vehicle Protection Plan is honored in both the United States and Canada.
MPOWER+VEHICLE RETURN PROTECTION is a unique, one-of-a-kind program that allows you to return your vehicle and walk away from negative equity up to $7,500 should any of the following life changing circumstances arise:
- Involuntary Unemployment
- Physical Disability
- Loss of Driver’s License due to Medical Impairment
- International Employment Transfer
- Self-Employed Personal Bankruptcy
- Accidental Death
Enjoy the freedom from financial obligations when you need it most. For additional MPOWER+VEHICLE RETURN PROTECTION coverage options, please contact us at (575) 388-2511 or speak with a service representative at any one of our branch offices.